Steve is one of Australia’s most respected futurists and business technologists.
He has spoken to over 100,000 people around the world in the past 2 years. Uniquely combining anthropology and technology, Steve will lay out a path for your company’s future.
Click here to book Steve to for a mind-blowing keynote at your next event.
His new book – The Lessons School Forgot – is a survival manifesto for an era of Artificial Intelligence. It is released this June – Get the first chapter free.
Steve knows it because he’s done it:
- Wrote his first lines of computer code at age 10.
- Built and sold his own technology startups.
- Author of the best selling book, The Great Fragmentation.
- Advises Fortune 500 companies on technology strategy.
- Co-host of #TECHTOPIA on ABC radio national.
- Consults for federal and state governments on building future-proof infrastructure.
- Has gone viral – his Lego Car is one of the greatest tech hacker projects of all time!
- Has written extensively on the topics of technology and business strategy.