This Nutrigrain commercial isn’t really about cereal. It’s a message for Entrepreneurs. Take a look.
Notice how he didn’t let his environment (non coastal) hold him back?
Notice the tools he built to train himself and replicate his desired future?
Notice, the time invested in his dream, the years of dedication?
He wasn’t concerned about the resources he didn’t have, rather those he could use to bootstrap his training. It’s an attitude that all entrepreneurs should have.
Best we take a second look.
You may have heard the name David Elsewhere, he’s an incredible dancer who has a style all his own. I wanted to feature him here on start up blog for a few reasons.
- There is nothing more niche than what he does (a dance style called liquiding)
- He’s been doing it for 20 years
- He didn’t stop when rap dancing went out of fashion
- He does it because he loves it. No other reason.
- He has now made a career out of it, and is an internet superstar. (Just youtube his name)
His major collaboration video has been viewed more than 200 million times. But the internet and youtube didn’t make him famous. His dancing did, it just so happens that the vehicles to promote his amazing stuff came along some 15 years after his preparation began. So here’s an interview to pay homage to staying the course, passion activities and the uber niche. Big ups from startup blog.